Do you have a rusted sink that is too beautiful to replace? There is a way to restore your sink to “like new.” Fret not, Tuff Tubs will be you in a saint’s whisper! At Tuff Tub Refinishing, we take pride in a savvy sink refinish. Just recently, we added some TLC to a beaut’ of a sink! So, just what do we mean by “sink refinish?”
Our sink refinish process is time tested and efficient. Since here can be high costs when replacing sinks, the sink refinish system has developed. It not only saves hundreds to thousands of dollars. Also, it keeps your kitchen or bathroom project from becoming tragic site. At Tuff Tubs, we make sure our services are in and out, so you can get in and out of your bathroom. In addition, you can start using your project in less than a day.
Sink Refinishing – Steps
1. Acid etch the porcelain surface. Our eco-friendly etch creates a uniform bonding area. This is so that we can properly adhere the primer coatings.
2. Fill in chips with fiberglass gel and sand smooth. A rusted surface or some other damage is probably what caused you to look into a sink refinish in the first place. So then, it is of utmost importance to do surface repair in order to “re-create” your sink. Not only do we expertly repair, but we use waterproof fiberglass gel. Thus, we insure that this will be a watertight sink finish masterpiece.
3. Mask off area. After the repairs are complete, the sink surface is prepped, then we move to coating. A preliminary, but important step is masking. Our workspaces are clean, tidy, and efficient. Naturally, we are committed to keep your bathroom or kitchen area free from overspray or any other unwanted debris.
4. Spray 2 coats of epoxy primer. Thoroughness is our trademark. To make sure you have a uniform surface, two coats of primer are applied. This is especially important if your are changing the color of your sink.
5. Spray 2 coats of polyurethane resin. Lastly, two coats of smooth and silky resin paint coating are sprayed. The color of your choice, is our sincere gift!
Savvy Sink Refinishing – Stamped
Take the plunge into a sink refinish project, is a simple, cost-effective, and an efficient way to get a “new” sink! At Tuff Tub Refinishing, we also offer a up to five year warranties! Quality and professional craftsmanship – have met customer care – and became best pals!